Trumpet/Mermaid Scoop Neck Tulle Sexy Mother of the Bride Dresses #212733
Mother of the Bride Dresses
* Standard Shipping: 7-12 Days
This dress is Made-To-Order. Whether you choose a standard size or custom measurements, our tailors craft each dress to order.
The earliest arrival date is Feb 23,2023 if order placed TODAY.
|Neckline||Scoop Neck||Length||Sweep Train|
|Back Style||Zipper Up||Fully Lined||Yes|
With a chic design, this mother of the bride dress is fashioned in a classic, form-fitting sheath style. Scalloped lace with eyelash adorns the jacket and scoop-neck bodice. A vintage 3D flower on the folded ribbon complete this stunning style.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
It was a bit snug but in the perfect way I loved it
Perfect fit . Great for my daughter's wedding
Received tons of compliments from wearing this dress.
Beautiful color, soft comfortable lace that looks elegant. Best dress for the price I found anywhere. I normally wear a size 6 and the medium fit perfectly.
the dress is perfect for senior prom. it not only fits, but is beautifull on. my granddaughter lves the dress.
If you have a small bust like a I do, go with a size smaller. Super comfy and I got tons of compliments
The dress fit okay for the most part except when I went to lace it up in the back I really had to pull and suck in a bit more but and the flap in the back was a little too short but once we got everything in it fit perfectly and did not come a loose or show any skin or anything so it worked and I looked beautiful in it
I absolutely loved this dress, I want to a family function over the weekend and got so many compliments. I loved the color in the fit of this dress I would definitely recommend it to a curvy girl. And it didn't hurt that my husband loved the way I looked in it, five stars.
I"m 5'11 and 145 pounds, I bought a size 12 because it's the only size that would ship prime, and i figured I"d need to take it in. However, it pretty much fit; the criss-cross in the back gives you a lot of flexibility to make the bodice nice and snug. The material looks nice, not cheap, it is heavy and reinforced across the bodice, and it flows beautifully. It is perfectly long enough, I could wear a 1-inch heel, and I have a 33" inseam.I gave it four starts because it is a super pain to get on and off, you have to undo all the laces and it takes five minutes or more. My seamstress put a side zipper in and we'll set the criss-cross then leave it alone for getting dressed, except for minor adjustments. I love that feature, actually, it's why I purchased the dress. the off-the shoulder cut is very flattering, elegant and unique.
This dress is gorgeous! Exactly what I was expecting! Thank you
- Q: Can I pay with my Credit Card?
- A: Yes, we accept all major Credit and Debit Cards which include but are not exclusive to Visa and MasterCard.
- Q: I would like to cancel my order.
- A: Don't worry as long as your parcel for your non-custom product wasn't shipped yet, you can cancel it by contacting our service team. Please be aware of our Cancellation Policy.
- Q: Can I order by calling the service number?
- A: Sorry currently we are not able to take your order by telephone. But we are working hard on bringing you the feature. But you can still use your Smartphone to place an order.
- Q: What are special requirements?
- A: You can state your special reuest on dress style like train removal. But please remind not all changes can be done since we have agreements with designers.
- Q: Is this a legit company?
- A: Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. lalamira.com has used HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Q: Do you have any retail locations?
- A: In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- Q: Which Shipping options are available?
- A: We offer Standard shipping, Expedited shipping and Super Saver Shipping worldwide.
- Q: How long is the delivery time?
- A: Our dresses are all made to order. Usually it will take about 10-16 days to get the dress (tailoring Time: 8-12 Days, delivery Time: 2-4 Days) after you purchase it. The specific situation should be based on the display of the product page.
- Q: Can I change the delivery address after the order was placed?
- A: Yes, please contact our customer service, but note that we can't change the delivery address once the shipping was already processed.
- Q: Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- A: Depending on the country to which you instruct us to ship your order, your order may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees and/or other similar types of governmental taxes, duties or fees (collectively, “Duties and Taxes”).
- Q: What if I DON'T like my dress after receive it?
- A: We strive to offer you the best shopping experience. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s). For more details, please visit our RETURN POLICY in full.
- Q: What is your Return & Refund?
- A: Currently we offer an easy 7 days return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Please contact us to initiate the returning process. This is our RETURN POLICY.
- Q: How to know my size?
- A: Our size chart is independent. To choose the best size for you, please check the size chart on the product page, and refer to the measurements below each size. You can also refer to our measuring guide to see how to measure yourself. To ensure the dress fits you well, we also suggest you choose custom size, which means that we make the dress based on your exact measurements.
- Q: How to measure myself?
- A: We use three different factors, Bust, Waist, and Hips.
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part.
Make sure you wear tight clothes while measuring yourself. Please check if the dress has a built-in bra, if so, measure yourself without a bra. But we strongly recommend you have your measurements taken by a professional seamstress/dressmaker to ensure the accurate measurement before buying any dress online.
- Q: My body measurements don't fit a specific size!
- A: You can choose custom measurements and enter your body measurements into the order details without choosing a pre-defined size. Extra fees might apply.
- Q: Are the sizes e.g. UK 10, standard UK sizes?
- A: There are no standard sizes for dresses in the UK or the EU, therefore pretty much every manufacturer is using their own chart. Please check our size chart for details.
- Q: Which payment options are available?
- A: We currently accept PayPal, common credit and debit cards for all orders
- Q: Is my payment secure?
- A: Definitely yes! We use the highest industry standards to secure our website and the payment process. lalamira.com is fully PCI compliant and certified to process payments. Every bit of the information you provide to us is processed encrypted through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Q: How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
- A: All the orders can be changed within 24 hours after your purchase, as we get your confirmation by email.